I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Virginia C Colliver, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiovascular Diseases, Echocardiography, General Cardiology, Heart Disease Prevention and Treatment in Women, Nuclear Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology ...read more
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-897-5301
6410 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care Rockville
Appointment Phone: 240-238-3760
15005 Shady Grove Road
Rockville, MD 20850 map
Virginia Colliver, M.D., F.A.C.C., received her medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She completed a fellowship in cardiovascular medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Dr. Colliver is board certified in cardiovascular disease and nuclear cardiology. Her special interests include general and preventive cardiology, heart disease in women, echocardiography and nuclear cardiology. Dr. Colliver has been recognized as one of the area’s “Top Doctors” several times by Washingtonian magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1993)
- University of North Carolina Hospitals / Internal Medicine (1996)
- University of North Carolina Hospitals / Cardiology (1999)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1999, 2009)