Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Robert K. Brooner, Ph.D.
Director, Addiction Treatment Services
Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Research Interests: Substance abuse treatment; Psychiatric comorbidity; Treatment adherence; Substance abuse and pain; Service delivery research
- Director, Addiction Treatment Services
- Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Research & Publications
- Brooner RK, Kidorf MS, King VL, Stoller, KB., Neufled, KJ., Kolodner. K. (in press). Comparing adaptive stepped care and monetary-based voucher interventions for opioid dependence. Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Kidorf MS and Brooner RK. Critical relationship between employment services and patient motivation. Substance Use and Misuse, 2004, 39, 2611-2614.
- Brooner RK, Kidorf MS, King VL, Stoller, KB. Peirce JM, Bigelow GE, Kolodner K. Behavioral contingencies improve counseling attendance in an adaptive treatment model. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 2004, 27, 223-232.
- Brooner RK and Kidorf MS. Using behavioral reinforcement to improve methadone treatment participation. Science and Practice Perspectives, 2002, 1, 38 – 46.
- Brooner RK, King VL, Kidorf M, Schmidt CW, Bigelow GE. Psychiatric and substance use comorbidity in treatment-seeking opioid abusers, Archives of General Psychiatry, 1997, 54, 71-80.