I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Esther Seungeh Lee, M.D.
Associate Director of Education and Training, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program
Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Languages: English, Korean
Expertise: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry , Child Psychiatry
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-614-9480
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Esther Lee is an instructor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include child and adolescent psychiatry.
Dr. Lee completed her undergraduate studies at University of Maryland, College Park. She obtained her M.D. degree from University of Maryland, School of Medicine. She completed her adult psychiatry residency at the Boston University Medical Center and her child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis. Her professional interests include medical education, telepsychiatry and trauma-related disorders.
She also serves as associate director of education and training for the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences’ Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program.
Dr. Lee is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Associate Director of Education and Training, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program
- Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Centers & Institutes
- MD; Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2006)
- Boston University Medical Center / Psychiatry (2010)
- Washington University School of Medicine / Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (2012)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Child And Adolescent Psychiatry (2012)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry-General (2011)