Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Archana R Shetty, M.D.
Languages: English, Hindi
Expertise: Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Insulin Pump Therapy, Thyroid Cancer
Endocrine and Diabetes Associates LLC
Appointment Phone: 301-468-1451
6001 Montrose Rd
Rockville, MD 20852 map
Dr. Archana Shetty received her Medical degree from Mangalore University, India. After moving to the United States in 1992, she did her Internal Medicine Residency at Prince George’s Hospital Center located in Cheverly, MD. She completed her fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at the University Of Maryland Medical Systems Of Baltimore. She then continued there as a Clinical Assistant Professor pursuing her research interest in diabetes.
Dr. Shetty is Board Certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She joined Endocrine and Diabetes Associates, LLC in August of 2000 and has been in private practice since then. She is fluent in several Indian languages. Learn about Dr. Shetty at EndocrineMd.net .
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MB, Kasturba Medical College (1989)
- Prince Georges Hospital Center / Internal Medicine (1997)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Endocrinology (1999)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Endocrinology/Diabetes/Metabolism (1999, 2009)
Activities & Honors
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist
- Endocrine Society