I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Melanie Kandt Nies, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Pediatric Cardiology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-6666
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Melanie Kandt Nies is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise includes pediatric cardiology.
Dr. Nies earned her M.D. from the University of North Carolina School of Medicine. She completed her residency at Johns Hopkins and performed a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- MD, University of North Carolina School of Medicine (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2017)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatric Cardiology (2017)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Cardiology (2014)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2010)