Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Barry S Talesnick, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Chest Pain, Echocardiography, Holter Monitoring, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, Nuclear Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, Stress Testing ...read more
Cardiology and Internal Medicine, PA
Appointment Phone: 301-656-9070
5454 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Dr. Talesnick has served as the Director of Non-Invasive cardiology at Sibley Memorial Hospital and is currently the team medical physician for the Washington Wizards of the NBA. He has also served as a consultant for the Washington Mystics.
Dr. Talesnick resides in Rockville, Maryland with his wife Debbie, and they have three children: Justin, William and Heather.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, New York Medical College (1980)
- Washington Hospital Center / Internal Medicine (1983)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Cardiology (1985)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1987)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1983)
Activities & Honors
- Washingtonian Top Doctor
- Bethesda magazine Top Doctor
- The American College of Cardiology
- The American Society of Echocardiography
- The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology