Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Jason Warren Freeman, M.D.
Medical Director, Stroke Program, Sibley Memorial Hospital
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Vascular Neurology
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Sibley Memorial Hospital
Appointment Phone: 202-537-4400
5215 Loughboro Road, NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Jason W. Freeman is the medical director of Sibley Memorial Hospital’s Stroke Program. He is board certified in neurology and practices out of Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Freeman’s expertise is in vascular neurology and spinal disorders.
Dr. Freeman earned his medical degree from Georgetown University Medical Center and completed an internal medicine internship at Staten Island University Hospital. He completed a residency in neurology at SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, followed by a fellowship in vascular neurology at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center.
Dr. Freeman has contributed to various publications and presentations.
- Medical Director, Stroke Program, Sibley Memorial Hospital
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (2006)
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center / Neurology (2010)
- National Institutes of Health-Credentialing Services Section / Neurology (2011)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Neurology-General (2015, 2017)