Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Kamran Akhavan Saraf, M.D.
Languages: English, Farsi, French, Spanish
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Kamran Saraf is a clinical associate at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology.
He earned his M.D. from the University of Miami, where he also completed his residency. He performed a fellowship in pain management at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Dr. Saraf is a member of the American Board of Anesthesiology and the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians.
- Clinical Associate
Departments / Divisions
- MD, University of Miami (2006)
- University of Miami / Anesthesiology (2010)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center / Pain Management (2011)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2011)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Pain Medicine (2011)
Activities & Honors
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians