I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Laura Dawn Sander, M.D., M.P.H.
Medical Director, Community Outreach and Population Health
Languages: English, Mandarin
Expertise: Internal Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Already a Patient?
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Sibley Memorial Hospital
Appointment Phone: 202-537-4400
5215 Loughboro Road, NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Laura Sander is on the faculty of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She is an instructor of health policy and management at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Her area of clinical expertise is primary care and public health.
She currently practices at Sibley Memorial Hospital as a Primary Care Physician and serves as Medical Director of Community Outreach and Population Health.
Formally, she was Medical Director of the Priority Access Primary Care (PAPC) program at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians East Baltimore Medical Center.
Dr. Sander earned her M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and her M.P.H. from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She completed residencies at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She is board certified in Internal Medicine and in Preventive Medicine.
- Medical Director, Community Outreach and Population Health
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2008)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania / Internal Medicine (2011)
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health / Preventive Medicine (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Preventive Medicine (2013)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2011)
- American Board of Preventive Medicine / Public Health & Gen Preventive Med (2014)
Videos & Media
2016 Innovations in Clinical Care Award – Laura Sander, M.D., M.P.H., Johns Hopkins Community Physicians