Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Lyman Dwight Wooster, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Internal Medicine
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
Appointment Phone: 410-955-0670
601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
His research interests are in the assessment of the quality of clinical care, the cost of health care and in the evaluation of consumer satisfaction, particularly in evaluating the efficacy of quality indicators.
A graduate of Wake Forest University, Dr. Wooster attended the University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA, where he completed his internship, residency and chief residency in Internal Medicine. He then went on to complete a fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine at the University of Washington, Seattle.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine (1971)
- University of Virginia Health System / Internal Medicine (1975)
- University of Washington Medical Center / Pulmonary Diseases (1976)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1975)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (1978)