I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Eduardo Jose Gonzalez-Velez, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Abdominal Pain, Anemias, Constipation, Crohn's Disease, Diarrhea, Diverticulosis, Dysphagia, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Gallbladder Disorders, Gastroenterology, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Hepatitis C Virus infection (HCV), Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Liver Disease, Peptic Ulcer, Ulcerative Colitis ...read more
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Medicine - White Marsh
Appointment Phone: 443-442-2200
4924 Campbell Boulevard
Nottingham, MD 21236 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-9415
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Odenton
1106 Annapolis Road
Odenton, MD 21113 map
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine (2003)
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2007)
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine / Gastroenterology (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2006)