Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Ana Maria Cristina De Jesus-Acosta, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Oncology
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Anal Cancer, Bile Duct Cancer, Carcinoid Syndrome, Carcinoid Tumors, Cholangiocarcinoma, Colon Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer, Gastrointestinal Tumors, Hepatocellular Cancer, Medical Oncology, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Pancreatic Cancer, Rectal Cancer, Small Bowel Cancer, Small Intestine Cancer, Stomach Cancer ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
Appointment Phone: 410-955-8964
401 N. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231 map
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- MD, University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine (2003)
- VA Caribbean Healthcare System / Internal Medicine (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Medical Oncology (2008)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Hematology and Oncology (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Hematology (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Medical Oncology (2011)