Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Ira David Fisch, M.D.
Specializes in: Children (1-11 years), Adults (18+ years), Adolescents (12-18 years)
Expertise: Arthroscopic Surgery, Back Pain, Cervical Spine Trauma, Hip Replacement, Joint Replacement, Knee Joint Arthroscopy, Knee Replacement, Lumbar Spine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Rotator Cuff, Spinal Block, Spine Surgery, Thoracic Spine Surgery ...read more
Ira Fisch, MD
Appointment Phone: 301-530-1010
10215 Fernwood Road
Camalier Building Suite 506
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Dr.Fisch, a graduate of Queens College and Georgetown University School of Medicine, is trained in orthopaedic surgery. His areas of special interest include surgery of the cervical, lumbar and thoracic spine.Dr. Fisch is trained in all aspects of spine surgery instrumentation, using anterior and posterior approaches. In addition, Dr.Fisch is a leader in state-of-the-art spine injections, which frequently enable patients to avoid surgery. Visit www.OrthoBethesda.com for more information.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1986)
- Montefiore Medical Center / Orthopaedic Surgery (1991)
- St Mary's Hospital and Medical Center / Spinal Surgery (1992)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery / Orthopaedic Surgery (1994, 2015)
Activities & Honors
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery