Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Edward Nubar Bodurian, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Angioplasty, Cardiac Catheterization, Coronary Angiography, Ischemic Heart Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, Valvular Heart Disease
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-656-4064
5530 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Edward Bodurian, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his undergraduate and medical degree from The University of Maryland. He completed a fellowship in Cardiology at Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Bodurian is board-certified in cardiology, interventional cardiology and nuclear cardiology. His special interests include ischemic and valvular heart disease. Dr. Bodurian is a clinical associate professor at Georgetown University Hospital. He has served as the chief of cardiology and director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C., as well as chief of cardiology at Suburban Hospital in Bethesda, Md.
He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology, The Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology as well as The American College of Physicians. He is also an active member of the American Medical Association, and Medical Societies of the District of Columbia and Montgomery County.
Dr. Bodurian has been recognized as one of the area’s “Top Doctors” several times since 1985 by Washingtonian magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1978)
- Temple University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1981)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Cardiology (1983)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1983)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1981)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Interventional Cardiology (1999)