Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Mariana Lazo, M.D., Ph.D., Sc.M.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Research Interests: Epidemiology; Obesity; Surveys; Diabetes; Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
Dr. Lazo holds a doctor of medicine degree from the University of La Salle (Mexico) and master of science degree from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. She received her Ph.D. from Johns Hopkins University and completed a fellowship at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health before joining the Johns Hopkins faculty.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- M.D., La Salle Del Pedregal (Mexico) (2002)
- Sc.M., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (Maryland) (2006)
- Ph.D., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (Maryland) (2011)
Research & Publications
Academic Affiliations & Courses
Courses and Syllabi
Epidemiology of Diabetes and Obesity
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Activities & Honors
- Inductee, Delta Omega Society , 2011
- Inductee, Phi Beta Kappa Society, 2011
- National Council for Science and Technology. Mexico. Scholar No. 178345. , 2003 - 2006