Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Roland Faigle, M.D., Ph.D.
Romanus Roland Faigle, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Languages: English, German
Expertise: Acute Stroke Care, Cerebral Vascular Disease, Neurology, Stroke, Stroke Prevention
Research Interests: Stroke outcome, post tPA care in acute stroke, stroke associated with cardiac surgery, epidemiology of cerebrovascular diseases ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-2228
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Roland Faigle is an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Johns Hopkins Hospital and specializes in the evaluation and treatment of patients with a wide range of cerbrovascular disorders.
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
Departments / Divisions
- Neurology - Neurology-Vascular
- MD, Philipps-University Marburg School of Medicine (2008)
- Philipps-Universitaet Marburg / Neurology (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neurology (2013)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital / Neurology (2014)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Neurology (2013)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Vascular Neurology (2014)