Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Jill Edwardson, M.D., M.P.H.
Director, Johns Hopkins Women''s Services at Bayview
Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Contraception, Family Planning, Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Obstetrics
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-0400
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Jill Edwardson, M.D., MPH, is dedicated to providing high quality, evidence-based obstetric and gynecologic care. She is dedicated to cultural competency in the care of the diverse population of Baltimore-area women. She aims to empower patients to be active participants in the medical decision-making process.
Dr. Edwardson earned a medical degree at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. She also received a master's in public health degree at the UCLA School of Public Health. She completed residency training at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Her practice includes both general obstetrics and gynecology, with a special focus on adolescent health care and contraception.
Dr. Edwardson also has a special interest in medical education, both in the U.S. and abroad. She is actively involved in resident education and mentorship.
- Director, Johns Hopkins Women''s Services at Bayview
- Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Departments / Divisions
- Gynecology and Obstetrics - General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MD, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2011)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2014, 2014)