Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jill Edwardson, M.D., M.P.H.
Director, Johns Hopkins Women's Services at Bayview
Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Contraception, Family Planning, Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Obstetrics
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-0400
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Jill Edwardson, M.D., MPH, is dedicated to providing high quality, evidence-based obstetric and gynecologic care. She is dedicated to cultural competency in the care of the diverse population of Baltimore-area women. She aims to empower patients to be active participants in the medical decision-making process.
Dr. Edwardson earned a medical degree at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. She also received a master's in public health degree at the UCLA School of Public Health. She completed residency training at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Her practice includes both general obstetrics and gynecology, with a special focus on adolescent health care and contraception.
Dr. Edwardson also has a special interest in medical education, both in the U.S. and abroad. She is actively involved in resident education and mentorship.
- Director, Johns Hopkins Women's Services at Bayview
- Assistant Program Director, GYN/OB Residency Program, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Departments / Divisions
- Gynecology and Obstetrics - General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MD, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2011)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2014)