Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Lasya Gaur, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Pediatric Cardiology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-614-0706
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Lasya Gaur is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is pediatric cardiology.
Dr. Gaur earned her undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. After receiving her medical degree from the University of Wisconsin Medical School, she completed her residency in pediatrics at the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. She performed her fellowship in pediatric cardiology at the Children’s National Medical Center.
She is certified in general pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- MD, University of Wisconsin Medical School (2007)
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh University of Pittsburgh / Pediatrics (2010)
- Children's National Medical Center / Pediatric Cardiology (2014)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Cardiology (2014, 2016)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics - General (2010, 2016)