Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Michael Allen Lincoln, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardioversion, Echocardiography, Holter Monitoring, Invasive Cardiology, MUGA Scan, Nuclear Cardiology, Pacemakers
Associates In Cardiology PA
Appointment Phone: 301-681-5700
1400 Forest Glen Road
Holy Cross Specialist Building Suite 200
Silver Spring, MD 20910 map
Dr. Lincoln is a lifelong Washingtonian. He has been in private practice with Associates in Cardiology, PA since 1983. He has special interests in cardiac pacing and defibrillation, nuclear cardiology and health informatics. He has participated in multiple clinical investigational trials involving cardiac pacing and electrophysiology.
Learn more about Dr. Lincoln at http://www.associatesincardiology.com/ .
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine (1978)
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital / Internal Medicine (1981)
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital / Cardiology (1982)
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital / Cardiovascular & Interventional Radiology (1983)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1985)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1981)