Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Monica Marwaha, M.B.B.S., M.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Languages: English, Hindi
Expertise: Internal Medicine
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Monica Marwaha is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is internal medicine.
Dr. Marwaha received her M.B.B.S. at Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College. She completed residencies at Prince Charles Hospital, Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board – Singleton Hospital and MedStar Franklin Square Hospital Center. She joined the Johns Hopkins faculty in 2011.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MBBS, Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College (2005)
- Prince Charles Hospital / General Internal Medicine (2007)
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwy University Health Board - Singleton Hospital / General Practice (2008)
- MedStar Franklin Square Hospital Center / Internal Medicine (2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2011)