Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Edward Christian Healy, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Diseases, Electrophysiology
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-897-5301
6410 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care Rockville
Appointment Phone: 240-238-3760
15005 Shady Grove Road
Rockville, MD 20850 map
Edward Healy, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his medical degree from the Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed his fellowship in cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology at University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Healy is board certified in cardiovascular disease, and clinical cardiac electrophysiology. His special interests are cardiac electrophysiology, nuclear cardiology, and echocardiography.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1997)
- Tufts -New England Medical Center Hospitals / Internal Medicine (2000)
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center / Cardiovascular Disease (2003)
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center / Cardiac Electrophysiology (2004)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (2004, 2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (2009)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2000, 2010)