Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Maria Carina Ribaya-Than, M.D.
Languages: English, Tagalog
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Howard County Anesthesia Associates
Appointment Phone: 410-730-0099
11085 Little Patuxent Parkway
Medical Arts Building
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. Maria Ribaya-Than is a clinical associate at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology.
She earned her M.D. from the University of Santo Tomas and completed her residency at Howard University Hospital. She performed a fellowship in anesthesiology at Veterans Affairs Medical Center and a fellowship at Children’s National Medical Center.
Departments / Divisions
- MD, University of Santo Tomas (1981)
- Howard University Hospital / Anesthesiology (1987)
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center (DC) / Anesthesiology (1987)
- Children's National Medical Center (1988)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (1990)