I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Christopher Michael Farrell, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years), Children (1-11 years), Adolescents (12-18 years)
Expertise: ACL Reconstruction, Hip Replacement, Joint Replacement, Knee Replacement, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Maryland Orthopedic Institute
Appointment Phone: 240-449-8262
6420 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1999)
- Mayo Clinic School of Medicine / Orthopaedic Surgery (2004)
- Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine / Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (2005)
- The Hospital for Special Surgery / Orthopaedic Surgery (2006)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery / Orthopaedic Surgery (2008)
Activities & Honors
- Top Doctor, Orthopedic Surgery, Washingtonian Magazine, 2010 - 2014
- Top Doctor, Orthopedic Surgery, Super Doctors Magazine, 2011 - 2013
- Fellow for Team's Orthopedic Surgeon, New York Knicks, 2004 - 2005
- Fellow for Team's Orthopedic Surgeon, New Jersey Nets, 2004 - 2005
- Edward D. Henderson, MD prize for Excellence in Medical Writing, Mid-America Orthopedic Association, 2003
- The Faculty Research Award as a participant in the Mark B. Coventry Clinical Research Competition, The Mayo Foundation, 2003
- Alpha Omega Alpha, 1999
- The American Institute of Chemists Award, 1995
- Magna Cum Laude, Georgetown University College of Arts and Sciences, 1995
- Phi Betta Kappa, 1995
- The Dr. Michael Barrette Medal, 1995
- John T. Adams Fellowship, 1993
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- MedChi, the Maryland State Medical Society
- Georgetown Clinical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society