I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Anne Elizabeth Ruble, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Depression, Mood Disorders, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-5212
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Anne Ruble is an assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Ruble specializes in adult psychiatry.
Dr. Ruble earned her medical and M.P.H. degrees at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. She completed both a residency – serving as chief resident for one year – and a fellowship in psychiatry at Johns Hopkins. She joined the Johns Hopkins faculty in 2013.
Her research interests include affective (mood) disorders and depression in adolescents.
She is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2007)
- PhD, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (2011)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / Psychiatry (2013)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry-General (2011)
Research & Publications
Dr. Ruble’s research efforts include her work to adapt the Adolescent Depression Awareness Program (ADAP) into a smartphone and tablet application that can be used by adolescents and their families.
The goal is to educate adolescents and parents—and ultimately to improve treatment adherence and long-term prognoses for adolescents receiving psychiatric care.
Dr. Ruble also is developing an educational program about affective (mood) disorders, for use by primary care physicians.
Activities & Honors
- Alexander Wilson Schweizer Fellowship, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 2013