Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Kathryn Anna Flom Kline, M.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Internal Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
Appointment Phone: 410-614-1135
601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
Green Spring Station
10755 Falls Road
Lutherville, MD 21093 map
Dr. Kathryn Kline is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is internal medicine.
Dr. Kline earned her M.D. from the University of Pittsburgh. She completed her residency at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Kline serves as medical director of the Esperanza Center Clinic, which provides free medical and dental services to immigrants in the metropolitan Baltimore region. She has been recognized by the Institute for Excellence in Education with a Norman Anderson, MD Memorial Award.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (2011)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014)
Activities & Honors
- Norman Anderson, MD Memorial Award, Johns Hopkins Institute for Excellence in Education, 2014
- Medical Director, Esperanza Center Clinic, Baltimore, MD, 2015