Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Lakshmi Budi, M.D.
Languages: English, Hindi, Telugu
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Already a Patient?
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Hagerstown
Appointment Phone: 301-791-0600
12916 Conamar Drive
Hagerstown, MD 21740 map
Lakshmi Budi, M.D., practices family medicine at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Hagerstown. She received her medical degree from Andhra Medical College/ University of Health Sciences. She completed her residency in preventive medicine at the India Institute of Medical Sciences and her residency in family practice at the West Virginia University School of Medicine. Dr. Budi is board-certified in family medicine.
- MBBS, Andhra Medical College/University of Health Sciences (1991)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences / Microbiology (1992)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences / Preventive Medicine (1993)
- West Virginia University School of Medicine / Family Practice (2010)
- American Board of Family Medicine / Family Medicine (2011)