Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Thomas C Havell, II, M.D.
Dr. Thomas C. Havell is a hematologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He is board certified in hematology and internal medicine. Dr. Havell practices as a Johns Hopkins Community Physician out of Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Havell earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed residencies in internal medicine at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and the Georgetown University Medical Center. Dr. Havell completed a fellowship in hematology at the George Washington University School of Medicine.
Dr. Havell has contributed to a publication on deformability characteristics of sickle cells by microelastimetry.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1967)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1969)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1972)
- George Washington University School of Medicine / Hematology (1974)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Hematology (1974)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1972)