I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Sean Austin Tackett, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: General Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sean Tackett is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is general internal medicine.
Dr. Tackett received his M.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and performed a fellowship in internal medicine at Johns Hopkins.
He received a grant from the Center for Global Health at Johns Hopkins to work with urban health care providers in Vietnam.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (2010)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2013)
Research & Publications
Tackett S, Grant J, Mmari K. "Designing an evaluation framework for WFME basic standards for medical education." Med Teach. 2016;38(3):291-6. doi: 10.3109/0142159X.2015.1031737. Epub 2015 Apr 29.
Moran D, Edwardson J, Cuneo CN, Tackett S, Aluri J, Kironji A, Cox J, Carroll B, Lie E, Fofana M, Bollinger RC, Ziegelstein RC, Chen CC. "Development of global health education at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine: A student-driven initiative." Med Educ Online. 2015 Jul 27;20:28632. doi: 10.3402/meo.v20.28632.
Activities & Honors
- Grant Recipient, Center for Global Health, Johns Hopkins University, 2016
- Program Committee Member, Global Health Leadership Program, Johns Hopkins, 2014