Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jeffrey Paul Muench, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Abdominal Pain, Breast Surgery, Colon Surgery, Gallbladder Surgery, Lung Cancer, Melanoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Skin Cancer, Splenectomy , Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracoscopy, Trauma, Trauma Surgery ...read more
Jeffrey Muench, MD
Appointment Phone: 301-230-9299
11119 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852 map
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine (1991)
- University of South Florida College of Medicine / General Surgery (1996)
- National Cancer Institute / Oncology (2002)
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center / Oncology (2002)
- American Board of Surgery / Surgery (1997, 2018)
Research & Publications
Examination of safety outcomes of laparoscopic biliary surgery during the varied trimesters of pregnancy.
Authors:Jeffrey P Muench, Albrink, M, Serafini, F, Rosemurgy, A, Carey, L, Murr, M
Juxtathyroid Neck Soft Tissue Angiosarcoma Presenting as an Undifferentiated Thyroid Carcinoma
Authors:Yu, J, Steiner, F, Jeffrey P Muench, Gourgiotis, I, Skarulius, M, Altermus, R, Libutti, S, Merini, M, Sarlis, N
Journal of Surgical Research
Authors:Serafini, F, Bloomston, M, Zervos, E, Jeffrey P Muench, Albrink, M, Murr, M, Rosemurgy, A
Candida Antigen Titers: A Predictor of Death After Severe Injury
Florida Committe on Trauma, American College of Surgeons
Authors:Jeffrey P Muench, Rosemurgy, A
A Molecular Model of the Active Site of Cytochrome C Oxidase
New College Senior Thesis
Jeffrey P Muench, Rohrbach, D
Activities & Honors
- Faculty Teaching Award, US Navy Jacksonvile Residency program, 1999
- General Surgeon Naval Medical Center, 1998 - 2000
- Carrier Group Surgeon USS John F Kennedy CV-67
- Patients' Choice Award, 2010
- American Board of Surgery