Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Robert Raymond Buber, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Fractures, Malunions, Nonunions, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Post-traumatic arthritis, Post-traumatic deformity, Post-Traumatic Reconstruction, Trauma Surgery
Appointment Phone: 301-530-1010
10215 Fernwood Road
Camalier Building Suite 506
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Dr. Buber is Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and he has expertise in fracture care, management of complex fractures, non-unions, malunions, post-traumatic deformity,post-traumatic arthritis and pelvis and acetabulum injuries. He specializes in orthopedic trauma.
He is dedicated to providing high quality patient care relating to bones, joints, extremities, and more. Dr. Buber is focused on bringing restorative results for each patient and monitoring progress as needed.
For more information about Dr. Buber, visit www.OrthoBethesda.com.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (2004)
- Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center / Orthopaedic Surgery (2010)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery / Orthopaedic Surgery (2012)
Activities & Honors
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons