Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Vinay Kishor Parekh, M.D.
Director, Psychiatry Emergency Service, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Languages: English, Gujarati
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-5212
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Vinay Parekh is an instructor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include psychiatry.
Dr. Parekh serves as the director of the Psychiatry Emergency Service at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
He earned his M.D. and completed his residency in psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
- Director, Psychiatry Emergency Service, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Psychiatry (2011)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry (2011, 2021)