Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Daniel Hiroyuki Teraguchi, Ed.D., M.Ed.
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Dr. Daniel Hiroyuki Teraguchi is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. He serves as the assistant dean for student affairs and as the director of the Office of Student Diversity at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Dr. Teraguchi received his undergraduate degree in from Idaho State University. He also earned his master’s of education and doctorate of education from Idaho State University.
At Johns Hopkins, he is the advisor for the Biomedical Student Association, a student group that seeks to provide a support system for every scholar who considers him or herself an underrepresented minority within the Hopkins community. He is also on the committee for the Youth Summer Program at the Johns Hopkins’ Center for Salud/Health and Opportunities for Latinos.
- Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
- Director, Office of Student Diversity
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Departments / Divisions
- B.S., Idaho State University (Idaho) (1994)
- M.Ed., Idaho State University (Idaho) (1996)
- Ed.D., Idaho State University (Idaho) (2002)
Activities & Honors
- Diversity Innovation Grant winner, Johns Hopkins Institutions (JHI) Diversity Leadership Council (DLC), 2012
- Advisor, Biomedical Student Association
- Committee, Youth Summer Program, Center for Salud/Health and Opportunities for Latinos, Johns Hopkins