Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Daniel Gold, D.O.
Daniel Ross Gold, D.O.
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Expertise: Balance Disorders, Dizziness, Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension, Neurology, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pseudotumor Cerebri, Vertigo, Vestibular Disorders
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
Appointment Phone: 410-955-9442
601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, 21205 map
With fellowship training in neuro-ophthalmology and additional training in neuro-vestibular disorders, Dr. Daniel Gold sees patients with vision loss/vision symptoms from optic nerve and brain disorders (e.g., stroke, traumatic brain injury, tumors), pseudotumor cerebri, pupillary disorders, double vision, nystagmus, and other eye movements disorders, in addition to disorders causing dizziness/vertigo and imbalance. Dr Gold also performs Botox injections for blepharospasm and hemifacial spasm.
Dr. Gold's neuro-opthalmolgy practice is being moved to the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center effective 10/1/16.
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- DO, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Osteopathic Medicine (2008)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Neurology (2012)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania / Neuro-ophthalmology (2013)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Neurology (2012)