Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Kevin P Collier, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Anoscopy, Bougienage, Colitis, Crohn's Disease, Endoscopic Ultrasound, Gastroenterology, Heartburn, Hepatitis, Liver Biopsies, Liver Disease
Capital Digestive Care and Metropolitan Gastroenterology Group
Appointment Phone: 240-737-0085
10215 Fernwood Road
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Dr.Collier is graduate from Georgetown University Medicial School, Washington D.C. and he has been in practice since 2000 in Rockville MD. Dr. Collier recieved advanced training in Gastroenterology and Endoscopic Ultrasound from pretigous organizations such as Georgetown University Hospital, Washington Veteran''s Hospital and the National Institutes of Health.
Dr. Collier's top priority is to advance the delivery of care for patients suffering from digestive health conditions. His goal is to provide high quality patient care, medical diagnosis and the most effective treatment.
He is married with three children. For more information on Dr. Collier, visit CapitalDigestiveCare.com.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- St George's University School of Medicine (1990)
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1994)
- North Shore University Hospital / Internal Medicine (1997)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Gastroenterology (2000)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (2001)