Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Barbara Ann Vickers, M.D., M.P.H.
Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Expertise: Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center Building, Suite 6336
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Barbara Vickers is an instructor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include anesthesiology and critical care medicine.
She earned her M.D. from St. George’s University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center and performed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology at Children’s National Medical Center.
- Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, St George's University School of Medicine (2006)
- St Barnabas Medical Center / Anesthesiology (2010)
- Children's National Medical Center / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2011)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2011)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2013)