I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Prasanna Santhanam, M.B.B.S., M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Gujarati, Tamil
Expertise: Endocrinology, Radiology
Research Interests: Nuclear Endocrinology,Metabolic and Molecular Imaging
Contact for Research Inquiries
1830 E. Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Santhanam previously held an appointment at the Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine, Marshall University as Assistant Professor in Medicine. He has experience in both academic and private practice of clinical endocrinology.
He is a board certified endocrinologist with addition training in Nuclear Medicine at the Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine. He underwent the additional training to pursue his research interests in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging of endocrine glands and disorders.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MBBS, B.J. Medical College (2001)
- MD, NHL Municipal Medical College-Sheth KM School of PGM and R (2003)
- NHL Municipal Medical College-Sheth KM School of PGM and R / Medicine (2003)
- Marshall University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2008)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Nuclear Medicine (2017)
- Marshall University School of Medicine / Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Endocrinology/Diabetes/Metabolism (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2008)
Activities & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- American College of Physicians
- American Thyroid Association
- Endocrine Society