I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Alexander Joseph Ambinder, M.D., M.P.H.
Instructor of Medicine
Research Interests: Hepatology; Hematology; Oncology
Dr. Alexander J. Ambinder is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include general internal medicine and hematology-oncology.
He received his B.A. from Washington University in St. Louis. He earned his M.D. from Emory University School of Medicine and his M.P.H. from Emory University Rollins School of Public Health. He completed the Osler Medical Residency Training Program in internal medicine at Johns Hopkins, where he is currently completing a hematology-oncology fellowship.
Dr. Ambinder’s research interests include hepatology, hematology and oncology.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD; Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2016)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Oncology (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2016)
Activities & Honors
- Assistant Chief of Service (Longcope Firm), Osler Medical Residency Training Program, Johns Hopkins, 2017