Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Robert A Sikorski, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Sheikh Zayed Tower 6208 ACCM
1800 Orleans Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Robert Sikorski is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is adult anesthesiology.
He received his M.D. from Universidad Centro de Estudios Tecnologicos (CETEC) School of Medicine. He completed his residency and fellowship at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- Centro Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco School of Medicine (1979)
- MD, Universidad Centro de Estudios Tecnologicos (CETEC) School of Medicine (1983)
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School - GME / Anesthesiology (1986)
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School - GME (1987)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (1989)