Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Richard C Weidman, M.D.
Expertise: Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Sibley Primary Care
5215 Loughboro Road N.W.
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Richard C. Weidman is an internist at Sibley Primary Care, located in Building A on Sibley Memorial Hospital’s campus. Dr. Weidman is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in internal medicine, as well as the American Board of Preventive Medicine in occupational medicine. His expertise is in general internal medicine.
Dr. Weidman earned his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine at the State University of New York Upstate Medical Center and earned a master's in public health at Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Weidman also received residency training in anesthesiology and fellowship training in critical care medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
Dr. Weidman is a member of the Association of Professionals in Infection Control.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, New York University School of Medicine (1977)
- Upstate University Hospital / Internal Medicine (1980)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston / Anesthesiology (1983)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston / Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine (1982)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1980)