Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Megan Elizabeth Buresh, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-2999
5200 Eastern Avenue
Mason Lord Building, West Tower, 5th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Megan Buresh is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She is a care provider with the Comprehensive Care Practice (CCP) at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
She received her B.A. from Harvard University and earned her M.D. from Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Buresh was recognized by Johns Hopkins with the William Welch Award in 2012.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2013)
- Brigham and Women's Hospital / Internal Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2016, 2017)
Activities & Honors
- William Welch Award, Johns Hopkins Medicine, 2012