I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Lauren Buquo Messinger, M.D.
Expertise: Adolescent Gynecology, Gynecology, Infertility , Minimally Invasive Surgery, Obstetrics
Foxhall OBGYN Associates PC
5215 Loughboro Rd NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Lauren B. Messinger is an obstetrician and gynecologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Messinger’s board certification in obstetrics and gynecology is currently pending. She practices out of Foxhall OB/GYN Associates, located at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Messinger has expertise in adolescent gynecology, infertility and minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Messinger earned her medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine. She completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at St. Vincent Women’s Hospital.
Dr. Messinger is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
Departments / Divisions
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine (2012)
- St Vincent Womens Hospital / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2016)
- Pending/Scheduled / Obstetrics and Gynecology
Activities & Honors
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine