I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Vivek Krishna Murthy, M.D., M.Sc.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Research Interests: Diagnostic expertise; Clinical reasoning; Medical education; Global health
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Nelson/Harvey Building, Suite 215
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Vivek Krishna Murthy is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
He earned his M.D. from the New York University School of Medicine and completed his residency at the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
Dr. Murthy's research interests include global health, medical education, diagnostic expertise and clinical reasoning.
He has been recognized by the UCSF School of Medicine with the Teaching Excellence Award for Cherished Housestaff.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- New York University School of Medicine (2013)
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2016)
- Pending/Scheduled / Internal Medicine
Activities & Honors
- UCSF SOM Class of 2015, Teaching Excellence Award for Cherished Housestaff, University of California, San Francisco, 2015
- Alpha Omega Alpha, NYU School of Medicine, 2012
- Phi Beta Kappa, Johns Hopkins University, 2008