Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Tina Gupta, M.D., M.Sc.
Instructor of Medicine
Languages: English, French, Haitian, Hindi, Spanish
Research Interests: Global health; Implantation studies; Health economics; Decision analysis; Decision modeling
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Nelson/Harvey Building, Suite 215
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Tina Gupta is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Gupta received her B.A. from Rice University and M.Sc. from the London School of Economics and Political Science. She earned her M.D. from Baylor Medical College. She completed her residency at the University of Maryland Medical Center. She performed a fellowship in medicine and pediatrics at the University of Chicago Medical Center and is performing a fellowship in general internal medicine at Johns Hopkins.
Her research interests include global health, implantation studies, health economics, and decision analysis and modeling.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD, Baylor College of Medicine (2010)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Medicine and Pediatrics (2014)
- University of Chicago Medical Center / Medicine and Pediatrics (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014, 2017)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2015, 2017)