Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Tsion Abdi, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Achalasia, Clinical Gastroenterology, Colon Polyps, Colonoscopy, Constipation, Diarrhea, Digestive Diseases, Diverticulosis, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Heartburn, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Motility Disorders, Women's Health ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0790
4940 Eastern Avenue
A Building, 5th floor
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (2010)
- Georgetown University Hospital / Internal Medicine (2013)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital / Gastroenterology (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014)
- Pending/Scheduled / Gastroenterology
Research & Publications
Abdelaziz DI, Monzur F, Abdi T, Jackson P, Haddad N (2015) Preoperative Localization of Colorectal Tumors with Endoscopic Tattooing for Laparoscopic Surgery. Journal Clinical Trials 6:227. doi:10.4172/2167-0870.1000227.
Activities & Honors
- The Wesley Oler, M.D Award, For An Outstanding Resident Physician, Wesley Oler, M.D
- The Donald Knowlan, M.D. Award, For Demonstrating The Qualities Exemplified by Dr. Ronald Knowlan, Namely Compassion, Humor and Encouragement
- Infectious Disease Society of America Summer Scholarship for Medical Students
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Medical Association