Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Swaytha Vasuma Yalamanchi, M.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Expertise: Adrenal Diseases, Bone Diseases, Diabetes, Obesity, Pituitary Disorders, Sex Hormone Disorders, Thyroid Diseases, Women's Health
Research Interests: Sex Hormones; Metabolic Disease
Dr. Swaytha Vasuma Yalamanchi is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
She received her M.D. from Wayne State University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics and performed a fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at Johns Hopkins.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD, Wayne State University School Of Medicine (2010)
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics / Internal Medicine (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Endocrinology and Metabolism (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2013)
- Pending/Scheduled / Endocrinology/Diabetes/Metabolism
Research & Publications
Yalamanchi S, Cooper DS. "Thyroid disorders in pregnancy." Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Dec; 27(6):406-15. doi: 10.1097/GCO.0000000000000226.