I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Matthew Michael Ladra, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences
Expertise: Pediatric Radiation Oncology, Rhabdomyosarcoma
Sibley Memorial Hospital
5255 Loughboro Road NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
401 N. Broadway
Weinberg Suite 1440
Baltimore, MD 21231 map
Dr. Matthew Ladra is an assistant professor, radiation oncology and molecular radiation sciences at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center. He will lead the pediatric radiation oncology program at Sibley Memorial Hospital. This clinical collaboration between Children’s National, Johns Hopkins and Sibley Memorial Hospital provides the highest level of multidisciplinary care for the region’s pediatric oncology patients.
Dr. Ladra is a fellowship trained pediatric radiation oncologist, having completed a two-year program at Massachusetts General Hospital, and his practice and research focus entirely on treating children.
Dr. Ladra served as the director of pediatric radiation oncology at the Provision Center for Proton Therapy in Knoxville, Tennessee. His research interests focus on pediatric rhabdomyosarcoma and proton therapy, and he has published numerous peer-reviewed articles and book chapters on these subjects.
Dr. Ladra sees patients at Sibley Memorial Hospital in the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center and the Children’s National main campus.
- Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- Radiation Oncology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences - Molecular Radiation Science
- MD, Tulane University School of Medicine (2007)
- University of Washington Medical Center / Radiation Oncology (2012)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Radiation Oncology (2014)
- American Board of Radiology / Radiation Oncology (2013)