Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Marcela Alejandra Ferrada, M.D.
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine
Suburban Hospital Critical Care Services - Johns Hopkins Community Physicians at Suburban
8600 Old Georgetown RD
3rd Floor D Wing Critical Care
Bethesda, MD 20814 map
Dr. Marcela A. Ferrada is on the faculty of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise are infectious diseases and internal medicine.
An attending physician on Suburban Hospital’s Critical Care Unit, Dr. Ferrada speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Ferrada earned her M.D. from Columbia’s Universidad del Valle Cali. She completed an internal medicine residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital as well as two National Institutes of Health critical care medicine fellowships. She also completed an infectious diseases fellowship at Johns Hopkins.
- MD, Universidad del Valle Cali (2004)
- Jackson Memorial Hospital / Internal Medicine (2010)
- NIH Critical Care Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2012)
- NIH Critical Care Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2015)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2014, 2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2010, 2020)