I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Marc C. Johnson, Au.D.
Assistant of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Specializes in: Geriatrics (55+ years), Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Audiology, Electrophysiology, Hearing Aids, Hearing Loss
Research Interests: Clinical audiology; hearing assessment; hearing aids and electrophysiology
Johns Hopkins Health Care and Surgery Center
Appointment Phone: 301-896-3330
6420 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
601 N. Caroline St.
The Hearing Center, 6th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Marc C. Johnson, Au.D., CCC-A, earned his doctorate in audiology from the State University of New York at Buffalo and his bachelor of sciences for the State University of New York College at Geneseo. Marc has a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. He offers professional audiological services, including comprehensive audiological evaluation, hearing aid selection and fitting, osseointegrated bone-anchored devices and assistive listening devices. Research interests include hearing aids and electrophysiology.
- Assistant of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Departments / Divisions
- B.S., State University of New York (Geneseo) (New York) (2010)
- Au.D., State University of New York (Buffalo) (New York) (2014)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A), American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) (2015)
- Licensed Audiologist, State of Maryland (2015)
Activities & Honors
- American Academy of Audiology, January 2015 - Present