Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Dana Thayer Levy, M.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Expertise: Infectious Diseases
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
5200 Eastern Avenue
Mason F. Lord Building, Center Tower, Infectious Diseases, # 381
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Dana Levy is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is infectious diseases.
Dr. Levy earned her M.D. from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. She completed her residency at Mount Sinai and performed a fellowship in infectious diseases at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University.
- Instructor of Medicine
- SABA University School of Medicine (1900)
- MD, Mount Sinai Hospital/ICAHN SOM (2006)
- Mount Sinai Hospital/ICAHN SOM / Internal Medicine (2009)
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva Univ / Infectious Diseases (2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2010)